Dulles International Airport (IAD), Saarinen Circle, Dulles, VA, USA
Full time, Part time
We are currently hiring Crew Members for our unit in the Washington Dulles International Airport, Wow Bao.
Be a part of something great! We offer competitive pay, medical insurance, meal discounts, opportunity for advancement and more!
$500 Sign On Bonus!!*
Crew Members work all stations within Wow Bao including cashier, concierge, bao, rice, and expo. In addition, Wow Bao Crew Members are ready to assume other assigned duties as necessary.
1. Interacts with all Guests while practicing C.A.R.E. Hospitality (Contact, Above and Beyond, Respect, Enthusiasm).
2. Upholds Wow Bao’s 5 Operational Commitments.
3. Promotes and fosters a culture of care and teamwork among co-workers. • Takes accurate food and beverage orders.
4. Prepares all food while following Wow Bao’s Sacred Standards.
5. Knows the menu thoroughly to guide Guests through the ordering process.
6. Presents current promotional information to Guests and encourages their participation.
7. Partners with other Crew Members, Shift Supervisors, and Managers to meet target goals during a shift.
8. Practices restaurant cleanliness at all times.
9. Ensures that supplies are well stocked.
10. Maintains a fast speed of service.
11. Takes orders from Guests and inputs their selections into the store’s computer system.
12. Accurately processes Guest payments.
13. Accurately accounts for and balances all sales and receipts at the end of a shift.
14. Follows recipes with great attention to detail.
15. Always applies food safety principles.
16. Interacts with and communicates to teammates so everyone executes a successful shift.
17. Sorts and washes dirty dishes and properly stores them once they are dry and clean.
18. Removes garbage as required.
Required Education and Experience
High School Diploma.
Communication and interpersonal skills.
Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Ability to walk, stand, and occasionally carry heavy items in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must be eligible for and maintain SIDA badge required to work in airport.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Must be at least 18 years of age
*Terms of sign on bonus discussed during completion of new hire paperwork.
Air Ventures LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Air Ventures LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Ventures LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Air Ventures LLC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Air Ventures is a well-established, growth-oriented owner and operator of full service and quick service restaurants in airports across the United States. Our employees enjoy providing superior service to our guests from around the world.